I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009


Terry was a member of the Serv team that was here a little over a week ago.  She stayed behind to spend some time with us and a few of their other partner ministries. Here we are with all our adorable little ones!


Terry has been a huge blessing as we have done a lot of "little things" that I tend to put off. And selfishly, she has been such an encouragement to me...talking, working, helping me solve problems and make decisions.  It is so great to have people come who help me not feel so alone in this.
p.s. Steve - She has already filled my freezer with homemade soups! I am getting spoiled!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...