I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Jesus Loves the Little Children

I was sitting in my living area this morning trying to do a little work in preparation for leaving HOH to go to America for the holidays.  If you know me at all, or have been here to work with me, you know I can be easily distracted. It seems as if the most common distraction is the babies.  Big surprise.

This morning, my door was cracked and I heard the sound of familiar music coming from downstairs.  Cedermont Kids.  Something different caught my ear as I heard some non-Cedermont kids singing along.  I went downstairs to find the older kids lined up watching a DVD and "Jesus Loves the Little Children" playing.  


Julia was singing right along and practicing her new skill of clapping.  So absolutely precious!


 I know I am too easily distracted from the "work" side of things, but I am so fortunate to be BLESSED by such beautiful distractions.

Here are a few more of this morning's "distractions." 






1 comments:

mommaof3 said...

I *love* hearing my babes sing along with Jesus songs. How sweet it must be to hear your babes do the same. What a blessing you are, Trena!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...