I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kids Club

We started our Sunday afternoon Kids Club today. It was great fun. The kids started coming during HFBC's visit and they had such a great time that we decided to start a weekly thing.

I will start doing Bible storying (Chronological Storying) with them. Lisa started today with the creation story from Kiswahili books she brought. Nelly (my Heshima friend) was here to help. And Joshua...he is amazing! He is my ministry assistant who proved, again today, to be the perfect person for this job! I'm so glad God brought him. He works great with any age group, and he's the disciplinarian we need.

After the story time and singing they played football and had snacks. They are already such a fun group! I'm so glad God brought them here...or brought us here....or both.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...