I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Loving These Babies!

Here are a few pictures of a fun day at New Life Home.

Since Georgie went to the big class, my baby is Elmo, the one in my lap. When I get there each day, the supervisor, Auntie Jane, always says, "Elmo, your Auntie Trena is here to see you, babe." It's so funny how each baby has a special someone who loves them, either a care worker, an office worker, volunteer, and even a grounds guy!

This was a particularly fun day. We had all the babies on the floor and in walkers and we totally went off schedule, just spending time playing and playing! Going off schedule is virtually unheard of at New Life!

Elmo...PRECIOUS baby, but oh, so serious!! You should see him when he does smile! Priceless! It's just too rare to catch on film. He's just taking it all in. I think he is going to be smart! He'll start talking next week, probably! :-)

Amititi, the only baby girl! 10 boys, 1 girl. Needless to say, she is quite spoiled.

I don't know why I'm posting this, just am. It's the groceries that I took today. I take about this much at least once a week. I will take a picture of the laundry building one day. It is incredible how much laundry is done here everyday! 54 little ones, under 4 years!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...