I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Babies Grow Up

I know that's a good thing, especially at New Life. But my favorite little guy moved up to the big babies class today. I'm sad. Isn't he adorable? He's even wearing a baseball outfit!! I want to take him home! I know he would love going to an Astros game!

Georgie is only six months old. There is one younger than him that is much bigger, so I tried to talk them into moving Koros instead. In fact, one of the nurses said that she and I could start a petition to keep him, but...babies grow up. So, I went to the new class to see George today. I know he misses me! :-)

And, speaking of growing up...I met one of the first five babies of New Life Home!! She is almost 13 years old. Her name is Abby and she will be moving to Texas this month. I went with my friend, Jen, to look at some stuff she was thinking of buying. A missionary family at her church is moving back to the States and selling everything. Abby's family. What a blessing to see a real follow-up to a New Life baby. I was so excited to hear their story, and they were thrilled to tell it.

So, here are some faces you can pray for. They will grow up, too. And God has big plans for them! Okay, so I can't get them uploaded now, so just be sure to check out the pictures from the links to the left..."New Life Home" under "My Pictures."















1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...