I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Philippians 1:6

Kris and her mom and I spent this weekend in Galveston. I had a wonderful time with the Lord, sitting in His presence and basking in awe of His creation, enjoying His handiwork that He so freely displays! From sunrise to sunset, He shows Himself to us through the beauty of the earth.

I love when God reminds me of a favorite verse and brings it to life with a whole new refreshment of His promising Word! This weekend God reminded me of Philippians 1:6. “Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” How wonderful! He is not finished with me, and He will not abandon the works of His hands! (Psalm 138:8) Isn’t it great to know that wherever we are in life, God’s work in us is not complete…but He IS working – working in us, through us, and around us! A verse that we may say so often, but sometimes fail to realize its great and eternal promise!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...