I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!

More Easter fun! We had a little get-together with some missionary friends tonight, and the kindergarten teacher came out in me.
The cupcake toppers are from Skip to my Lou. I love free printables. I would love to cut out the free printables with a cute little scallop punch. I had one in America, but it got cut from the "bring" stack when I came back home to Kenya because it weighed too much. I am thinking it may make the cut on the my next trip home. Cardstock would also help a bit, but it's not so easy to find here.
I do love when I can do little things that are a taste of Ameria. As much as I LOVE my Kenyan life, it is great to have glimpses of America, especially during holidays.
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...