I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Meet Shadrack

We brought home a special gift today. Sweet baby boy, Shadrack.
Shadrack is a six week old precious little boy in need of safe, loving stable place to rest for awhile. We are not sure how long he will be with us, but we are happy to have him for as long as he needs us. He comes from a very unstable home situation and the fate of his parents has not yet been determined. His grandmother hopes to come for him soon.
Meanwhile, we are blessed with the task of lavishing the love of God on this precious little life, and what a privilege it is to do so!
post signature

5 comments:

CS said...

Oh my goodness....is that not just the sweetest and most kissable face ever. God's richest blessings on his little life!!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, those are the best cheeks ever!!

swonch said...

Punkin!! What a precious little boy! he will be well loved and a blessing I'm sure!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...such a beautiful soul.

Micah said...

God surely does create some beautiful babies on that side of the world. I wish I was there to love him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...