I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Getting back to life...

...isn't so easy. I've been trying for almost three weeks now, but haven't quite gotten there. Obviously, as proof of an updated blog.

We have been home for 20 nights. We have overnight guests for 14 of those nights and have been out of town for two. That leaves four nights that Julia and I have been home alone since we returned to Kenya. Before that, the last time we were home without guests was last May 28th. Even during our time in America, there was only one night when we were alone. I wouldn't trade any of this time for the world, but am just realizing how little "normal" time we have had in the past eight months!

Now, I am excited to be home and to attempt to get into our somewhat regular routine. I am looking forward to getting into the groove of my work schedule, too. This week included meetings for our babies' adoptions, a meeting for Julia's adoption, looking at some property, traveling to Nairobi, and visiting my friend's community mobile clinic (and more).

So, now back to regularly scheduled blogging.... :-)
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...