I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Where am I?

Well, I have been without internet since Sunday evening. I first called the service provider on Monday and have been trying to deal with it since then. Finally, today they agreed to send a technician out - on Friday. :-(  It is absolutely crazy how dependent we become on technology! It is also crazy that Rebekah and I send an average of 6 emails back and forth per day - and yes, that is average. Sometimes we hit way more than that!

So, I am without internet - and I am at McDonald's at 10pm the night before Thanksgiving just to use their internet. Starbucks was already closing. I'm feeling a bit like I am back in Kenya.

So, a very happy Thanksgiving to each of you! May you recognize the blessing of His abundant provision this season! And may He continue to bless!
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...