I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Little Man, William

My boy. I am missing him!
This serious little man is really developing a personality. I love this little guy! Something just draws me to him. Of course, I love all our babies, but William was definitely my little buddy in the few months before I came home.
I think there is a deep wisdom in his face. He likes to take in everything around him, and one day it will all come out in a powerful way. Even his facial features show it. I even think he already has his grown up features in his face. Can't you see it?
William will be one of our first babies, if not the first, to be placed with his forever family once I get home. Everything is ready for him to be placed with his family; I just cannot let one go unless I am there to read family profiles and bios myself and meet the parents in person. Choosing families for our adoptive babies (or discerning God's voice in determining the families He has chosen) is one of the biggest decisions I make. I am not willing to do that from such a distance. It is one of the things, maybe the thing, that I most look forward to doing when I get back to Kenya! I cannot wait for William to meet his forever family! Please be praying in advance for this family, that the Lord is preparing their hearts for receiving His wonderful gift of a son.
post signature

1 comments:

swonch said...

What a little man! Adorable pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...