I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Making Chapati


One of my favorite Kenyan foods! Of course....it's a carb! Kind of like a greasy, thick tortilla. Quite a process to make, though. Fanis (Tina's cook) was so great to teach me. It was fun. And kind of hard to do with four little boys wanting to be in the middle of the action!

I can't wait to get home and try my own hand at making Kenyan food! But, there will be NO ugali making in my house! There are several other things I've learned to make, but chapati is more of an art....one which I have not perfected! Practice makes perfect!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...