I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Education Resource Center - Nairobi, Kenya

I visited the Education Resource Center at the Baptist Mission again. But, this time, I got to meet with Debbie, the MK Consultant! Her assistant job sounds amazing!! It is a combination of some wonderful assignments, in some awesome places, based in the place I most want to live!! I am so excited to see what God has planned. I would get to do lots of travel, including Zambia, Malawi, Uganda...! There is some teaching involved, some training and consulting, some administration, some organization. A little of everything. The Baptist Mission compound is beautiful, as well. Debbie showed me around several homes/apartments. Very nice! And it is a very safe compound. All in all, a wonderful visit! I had a great time and look forward to the possibilities!! Please keep this in your prayers. I am scheduled to go to Richmond, VA on Oct 1, where I will find out a lot more.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...