I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Moving Right Along

Just a quick update to say that I have officially moved to Nakuru, but the babies are still at our house in Ngong. We are still working on getting the baby house ready with all the repairs done before bringing them here. I hope to have them here around the middle of the month. Meanwhile, I am going back and forth, trying to get my place set up and things started here while traveling back to Ngong to check on things there. 

Since coming here on Saturday night, I have begun to unpack a bit and we have done lots of interviews, meetings and appointments. Everything from interviews for baby caretakers and cleaning staff to appointments with landlords, childrens officers, and fundis (handyman type workers).

I will be here one more day before going back to Nairobi/Ngong on Friday. Our special friend, Jackie, is coming back to see her babies and meet a few new ones! 

I have missed my babies these past few days, especially new baby Joseph. I can't wait to get back and see how he has grown! 

Thanks for all your prayers in this transition time. I am so excited to be here and can't wait to get the babies here, too! I am certain that the Lord has great things in store for us here! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...