I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday's Favorite

My friend, Kate, gave me the most awesome gift.  A baby wrap.  Of course I have seen people wearing them, but I had no idea how comfortable and versatile they are! 
 

I have tried a number of different baby carriers, and I have to say I am totally a baby wrap mommy now!  I love this thing!  It can work from newborn to big toddler.  In the past week I have carried Baby David and big Tracy with the same wrap.  



Julia LOVES it! I usually wear her on the back if she is awake, but I use it many times on the front if she is sleeping or I want her to sleep, especially getting her out of the car and going in to the market when she is sleeping.  And it doesn't hurt!  I carried Julia for two hours yesterday and never got tired.  (And if you know me, that's pretty darn good.)


I have this one that Kate gave me, but my girls have now been introduced to it and try to steal it for them to use with the babies.  I am glad they like it, but I am not ready to part with it. If you have ever thought of sending a care package to us, 2.5 yards of jersey knit would be an awesome gift! ;-)

 
Thanks, Kate, for my new favorite thing! I love it!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...