I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Where is Trena?

This is Lisa. I am here in Kenya working with Trena for the summer as she is setting up and optning the HCO baby house. Oh wiat....you dont' know about the baby house, do you??!!??

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been a little annoyed that we are still reading about the goats Trena bought in MARCH when it is now JULY and she is in the process of moving her goats to Haven of Hope - a place that was non-existent when she last posted.

I am on her case now, and the blog will SOON be updated! Stay tuned....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...