I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Almost Home!!!

I have not been very good at updating the past few weeks. In short, I have been extremely busy! But it has been great!! God is doing so many big things, opening great doors, and revealing His hand in all things!

In less than 24 hours I leave Kenya to go home to Texas for a month. I am SO excited to be at home, but so not ready to leave here!! But that will make it easier to leave there when it is time to return in Kenya. I am at the crossroads of many things, ready to begin some great new projects when I return.

I cannot wait to get home and share about the amazing things God has been doing here! I am so thankful to be a part of what I am seeing and experiencing, and I am grateful for my dear friends who are also a part of it, making it possible for me to be here. I look forward to seeing each of you!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...