I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

New Friend


Coincidence or another of God's well-laid plans of confirmation in His leading in my life? William gave me the name of someone to talk to who is home from Kenya for a few weeks. She works at the orphanage we will be visiting. Her name sounded familiar. I had heard her name (Jennifer Phillips) through another friend in Kenya. I called to see if we might be able to meet sometime while she was home. As it turns out, she just "happened" to be meeting someone at the Boston Market at Jones and West Rd....literaly the closest restaurant to my house! God brought someone all the way from Nairobi to my front door! As it turns out, she has already become more than a "contact person." I cannot tell how much I have already learned from her. She has been such a blessing. God answers prayers in ways that amaze me. Having another American to walk me through the process is priceless!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...