I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mwengela!!!!

Another update!! If you read this blog in July, you might remember me naming three people who the Lord had laid on my heart: Daniel, Mwengela, and Tom. Well...

I received a text message from Mwengela today..."HeyTrena. Habari gani? We r fine here in Kenya. At last I am SAVED! Asante for telling. When r you coming back? We miss u. Lala salama. From Baba Sharon. (Brother Musila)"

(Habari gani? - How are things?)
(Asante - thanks)
(Lala salama - sleep well, or goodnight)
(Baba Sharon - Sharon's dad)

Praise the LORD!! Isn't God AMAZING?!? This was a long time in the works; seeds planted and watered by many. I thank God for allowing me to be a part of it, and to see the positive outcome! Mwengela's brother is Musila, my friend who works for Tina & Mutua. Musila has been wanting Mwengela "to come to be a Christian" for so long! It was so sweet and refreshing to hear Musila's passion for his brother! I know he is rejoicing as well.

God continues to work in the lives of Kenyans. As for Daniel, read below. As for Tom, please continue to pray and believe in God's restoration for him.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...