I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kenan!


Do the ages of others and events in other peoples' lives sometimes make you realize your age more than your actual age? I don't think of my self as getting any older, and I am still young. But, saying my "little" brother is turning 30...wow! And another thing....I got an email last night telling me of a friend's baby arriving. I remember when we got the call that she was born! I'm not supposed to be old enough for that to happen. Weird stuff. Anyway...HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY, KEEN!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...